No words to express? All the special individuals in your life will feel cherished by these messages.
When you were a child, do you still recall all of the adorable Valentine’s Day treats that celebrated the occasion? At the time, selecting cards to be given to each student in the class was the only activity more interesting than painstakingly making dozens of Valentine’s Day crafts and gathering handfuls of those tiny heart-shaped sweets. Many of us have lost the skill of writing sincere Valentine’s Day messages as grownups. After all, it’s simpler to get a generic card to accompany your SO’s Valentine’s Day gift, sign your name, and call it a day. Having said that, it can be incredibly meaningful to send heartfelt Valentine’s Day messages to everyone who has touched your life.
You should send a card to anyone you regard to be a member of your inner circle, advises Jodi RR Smith, the creator of Mannersmith Etiquette Consulting. “There is something so precious about giving out handwritten, emotional letters of love, whether you’re expressing adoration for a relationship or thanks for a friend.”
If you’re unsure of what to write in a Valentine’s Day card, Smith advises beginning by recalling the reasons this person is significant to you. Also, truly think about it: What about them makes your heart skip a beat? Why do you value their friendship the most? Why do they rank among your favorites? If in doubt, share a special moment, a humorous incident, or an inside joke that connects you two.
Cute Valentine’s Day Wishes
- Valentine’s Day greetings! Next to you is my favorite place in the entire world.
- You are the only and only sunshine I have.
- Even though you only briefly touch my hand, you will always have my heart.
- More than coffee, I cherish you.
- I appreciate you being mine.
- I feel like the heart-eye emoji when I’m with you.
- The best things in life are enhanced by your presence.
- Your love keeps me going whenever I want to give up.
- Before I met you, I never thought in luck.
- I’ve met you. I enjoyed you. I cherish you. I will keep you.
- Here’s to many more Valentine’s Days spent with the love of my life.
- I feel at home whenever I’m with you and wherever we are.
- Every love tale is lovely, but I particularly like ours.
- You are that person. In my entire life, I’ve never been more certain about anything.
- Because of all the little things you do that you aren’t even aware of doing, I fell in love with you.
- Since the day we met, you’ve made me grin and laugh every single day.
- Some things are simply meant to be, just like you and I.
- Here are all the ways you have improved me as a person.
Funny Valentine’s Day Messages
- Valentine’s Day greetings! Are you really still not tired of me?
- You have me. No returns or exchanges, we apologize.
- Happy Valentine’s Day! This card was sent to you. Where is my medal now?
- We were both so delighted to swipe right.
- I wish you a tongue full of chocolate and a heart full of love.
- I cherish you. But after my first cup of coffee, I like you a lot more.
- I’m overjoyed and grateful to have discovered someone who shares my peculiarities.
- You and I are all I need in this life. And, WiFi. Also, wine. also, munchies. But I promise that’s it.
- I’m still deeply in love with you even if you have the worst taste in television. You can verify its veracity in this way.
- You are my favorite, except from cheese.
- Identify the purpose of my library card. Since I’m looking you over.
- Are you an orange? because you make me uncomfortable.
- Because you’re the one who irritates me the least, I love you.
- The one person who is sweeter than Russell Stover wishes you a happy Valentine’s Day.
- How did I know you were the one? Only you are someone I can endure for more than six hours.
- Knowing that I love myself is not always simple. I’m worth it, though, so believe me.
- Enjoy your Valentine’s Day! A piece of paper with some written on it and folded in half is the perfect way to express love.
Valentine’s Day Messages and Wishes for Friends
- Valentine’s Day greetings! I appreciate you being my person.
- To the individual who helps me be my best self.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the individual who would assist me in burying a dead.
- We have a friendship that is relationship objectives.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, my ride or die.
- We have been pals for so long that we may be considered wed. I now owe you an annual Valentine’s Day card.
- You are Amy Poehler to my Tina Fey. (Or, any beloved pop culture pair!)
- It’s challenging to make friends as an adult. I appreciate how simple it was.
- Happy moments. Poor times. Good times. Hard times. You’re by my side always, no matter what.
- That you are my emergency contact is wonderful.
- Don’t overindulge in chocolate today. Make space for the wine.
- My best friend, happy Galentine’s Day.
- The best type of love is love between friends. You won’t ever make me leave you because you won’t pick up your socks.
- Like wine and any day of the week, we complement each other.
- With a best buddy like you, who needs a Valentine?
- Valentine’s Day greetings! I only wanted to express my affection for you.